Clan Rules of Conduct
- Be respectful. Members must be respectful to other members at all times. Disrespectful behavior and rude attitudes are not welcomed. We are The Gentlemen, not hOmeBois, BUTT-KicKers, or Elite A-Holes.
- Be positive. Most of us play this game to unwind and have fun. We don't need additional drama and stress. Negative people and negative comments are not welcomed. Please and thank you and you're welcome.
- Be helpful. Support your clanmates, especially the new recruits. We are a team and get stronger as a clan when we help each other get better at this game. Remember: "the solider you train will be the one protecting your back" -ToasT.
- Be generous. We are best as a clan when we have a high level of trust between members. We donate our best troops to the clan because, ultimately, we all benefit from it. It only takes one selfish bastard to ruin that trust. Stingy and selfish behavior doesn't work here and will not be tolerated.
Elders, Co-leaders and Promotions
- Elder is earned with 250 donations (150 for the feeder) to the clan during a 2 week period or season. Elders are expected to be regular contributors to the clan and keep their donation ratios respectable. Any Elder or Co-Leader may promote a member who has met the donation requirements for the clan. Elder status is permanent and can only be removed by a Co-leader for violating clan policies.
- Co-Leader is earned by Elders who have consistently demonstrated clan values for several periods and have promoted the welfare of the clan before their own self interests. The requirements have evolved as the clan has changed and will continue to evolve as the clan grows and the game changes (i.e. introduction of Clan Wars). Co-leader status is subject to adherence to the Co-leader Code of Conduct.
Co-leaders - Code of Conduct
- Co-leaders are respectful, they respect other members equally regardless of rank or experience. They treat newcomers the same way they would treat the leaders of the clan. Affiliation to ethnicity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, social-economic status or sports teams are left at the door. The only affiliation they recognize is the clan. The only exception is rude a-holes... they kick rude a-holes.
- Co-leaders are positive, they make positive comments in chats, recognize other members' progress and achievements (congrats, well done, great job, nice try), exercise good manners (please, thank you, you're welcome), and do everything to make sure everyone is enjoying their experience with the clan. They understand people play this game to have fun not to get ridiculed or stressed out.
- Co-leaders are helpful, they provide positive support in chats, advising those who need help and guidance. They offer analysis, strategy, tactics, and clan wisdom. They understand that helping clan members produces stronger clanmates. Stronger clanmates produce higher clan trophy counts and more successful outcomes in Clan Wars. That means more loot for everyone. Repeat cycle.
- Co-leaders are generous, they maintain a high number of donations and respectable donation ratios, meeting or exceeding the minimum required for Elders every period. They donate high quality troops to everyone because they understand that a clan with access to high quality troops will do better in raids, defense, and and get stronger... and a stronger clan will win more Clan Wars and more loot!
- more to come...
Clan Castle Donations
- New members must donate before making a request for troops. It's the first rule and clearly stated on the clan page. If you can't read or follow this basic rule, Co-leaders have the authority to kick on the spot.
- Honor troop requests. If a member asks for a specific troop type/level, the only acceptable troop donation is that type/level. No substitutions. If you don't have it, ignore it or offer an alternative. Please don't just dump troops because it's what you have and you want to boost your donation numbers. You will be given one warning... only one warning.*
- Our default donation for the main clan (TG1) is archer. If a member makes a general "I need reinforcements" request, the default donation is archer. Don't give them something because it's just what you happen to have in your barracks. Any level of archer is acceptable under general requests.
- Our default donation for the feeder (TG2) is anything but goblins and wallbreakers. That means NO goblins or wallbreakers.*
- If multiple requests are made at the same time, prioritize your donations for members in good standing. Members with good (donate:receive) ratios should receive priority. Members with ratios poorer than 1:2 should be prioritized last.
- Please and Thank You go a long way in this clan. (giants pls, wizards thx!, etc.)
Clan Wars: War Castle Donations
- Co-leaders are responsible for fulfilling all War Castle requests for Clan Wars. War Castles are the ones on the Battle Map and used solely for defense during Clan Wars. They will receive the highest level troops that Co-leaders can provide in order to equip our clan bases with the best defense during Battle Day. Co-leaders have the right to over-ride your request if they feel your request is out of line with Clan best practices. Only donate to Clan War Castles during Clan Wars if you are a Co-leader or have received permission from a Co-leader.*
- During Clan Wars, please prioritize troop requests for members who are using their 2 Clan War attacks. Please state your request for War Troops by including "War" in your request. (i.e. war dragon pls, I need war troops thx, etc.) When you are done with your 2 attacks, please be patient when waiting on troop requests until all attacks are completed and Battle Day is over. If you are making a non-war request, please state so that you do not deprive another member of war troops.*
Clan Wars: Battle Day
- Priority during Battle Day is getting maximum stars.
- Priority during Battle Day is getting maximum stars.
- Make your best effort to get stars with your attacks. Deploy all your best troops and prioritize the town hall (TH) in your attacks. Without the TH, the best you can get is 1 star even with 99% destruction. If the TH is too well defended and no other bases are an option, go for minimum 50% destruction of the base to obtain your star. Do not abort your attacks on Battle Day.
- First attacks should be going after recommended targets or bases at or below your War Rank (WR). Your best effort should be made to go after War Bases that you feel confident you can 2-3 star. Do not attack bases higher than your WR without Co-leader authorization.
- Second attacks should be any base you can easily 2-3 star. If there are no easy targets where you can pick up 2 or more stars, volunteer to do a Scouting Report (SR) for a higher ranked member by performing a "probe attack" on an unattacked base. Co-leaders and higher level members may request SRs on high ranked bases which have not been attacked. SRs help higher level players by disclosing the location of the traps and contents of War Castles. These attacks are considered assists and will be credited as a shared win. If you did not get 2-3 stars with your first attack. Please try to get a guaranteed 3 star base with your 2nd attack.*
- Do not attack a base that has been 2 starred if there are 0-1 starred bases left on the map where you can pick up 2 or more stars.
- Let us know if you cannot make your attacks on Battle Day. Please inform a Co-leader thru chat or PM me. We all have lives but we are also a team. Don't leave your teammates in the dark.
Clan Wars: Unprotected Town Halls (bases in farming mode)
- Do not attack bases with unprotected town halls with your first attack unless it is your recommended target AND you can confidently get 3 stars... otherwise wait for authorization from Co-leaders. These are guaranteed stars and will be saved for last attacks at the end of Battle Day.
- Do not attack an unprotected town hall belonging to a base higher than your War Rank for the sole purpose of gaining loot bonus without gaining additional stars. "Bonus" bases will be authorized for attacks by Co-leaders based on how much of a lead we have towards the end of Battle Day. (Co-leaders will review replays and anyone violating this rule will be kicked from the clan before Battle Day ends.)
Additional info to follow...